Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reporting services 2005 crashes

Hi All ,
I installed SQL server 2005 Enterprise edition 64 bit on windows server 2003
enterprise edition 64 bit machine.
I created a project and using a wizard created a report with Analysis
services cube as a datasource.Preview works fine but when I try to fix the
fonts or add elements and try to save it it crashes.How ever with out saving
I build the report or use the debug it works fine for the first time the next
time all the columns are deleted from the dataset.
I reproduced this problem thrice using diffrent prifile logons and creating
the project in different drives.
Thank you .
Rose.Applied Service pack noweverything seems good.
"Rose" wrote:
> Hi All ,
> I installed SQL server 2005 Enterprise edition 64 bit on windows server 2003
> enterprise edition 64 bit machine.
> I created a project and using a wizard created a report with Analysis
> services cube as a datasource.Preview works fine but when I try to fix the
> fonts or add elements and try to save it it crashes.How ever with out saving
> I build the report or use the debug it works fine for the first time the next
> time all the columns are deleted from the dataset.
> I reproduced this problem thrice using diffrent prifile logons and creating
> the project in different drives.
>
> Thank you .
> Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment