Friday, March 30, 2012

Reporting Services and Mapping

I was just wondering if SSRS will support geographical mapping in the
2005 version. I know there are ways to get around it now, but does
anyone know if the 2005 version will support maps out of the box?
Thanks.On 30 Mar 2005 11:14:46 -0800, "Kenny" <kvu@.thereturnexchange.com>
wrote:
>I was just wondering if SSRS will support geographical mapping in the
>2005 version. I know there are ways to get around it now, but does
>anyone know if the 2005 version will support maps out of the box?
>Thanks.
Kenny,
I believe that was being considered. I don't know the current
position.
For SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services you are probably best to ask
questions on the newsgroup at
microsoft.private.sqlserver2005.reportingsvcs. Despite its name it's a
public newsgroup.
Andrew Watt
MVP - InfoPath

No comments:

Post a Comment