Friday, March 30, 2012

Reporting Services and Barcodes

How do I embed a barcode in my report without using 3rd party software?
Thanks
SmittyOn Sep 14, 8:55 pm, "Willie Smith" <wsmi...@.triad.rr.com> wrote:
> How do I embed a barcode in my report without using 3rd party software?
> Thanks
> Smitty
The closest thing to what you are looking for is probably this add-in.
http://3d2f.com/programs/64-583-reporting-services-barcode-cri-download.shtml
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant|||If I am not mistaken you can also use one of the various Barcode fonts that
are available to do it.
--
SQL Server Developer Support Engineer
"EMartinez" wrote:
> On Sep 14, 8:55 pm, "Willie Smith" <wsmi...@.triad.rr.com> wrote:
> > How do I embed a barcode in my report without using 3rd party software?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Smitty
>
> The closest thing to what you are looking for is probably this add-in.
> http://3d2f.com/programs/64-583-reporting-services-barcode-cri-download.shtml
> Hope this helps.
> Regards,
> Enrique Martinez
> Sr. Software Consultant
>

No comments:

Post a Comment