Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reporting Services Access Problem

I have one problem that must deal with security and I have tried everything to no avail. Reporting Services is running fine, I can deploy, I can see the link to the report in the browser. When I click the link I get Access Denied. All my IIS settings are as RS set them during the install. I am the administrator of the computer. I have given full control to all the folders that I think RS needs. If anyone has a suggestion please reply, thank you

GerryAre you connected to the Database??
|||In IIS, try unchecking the option to allow anonymous access and then click the link logged in as the local administrator (or add yourself to the local admins). If that works add the other credentials to RS security. Let me know if this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment