Friday, March 30, 2012

Reporting Services and .NET can not co-exist?

Hi,
I had trouble getting reporting services going. I would
get the configuration error. If I restart the IIS Admin
the reporting services works fine but my other aspx pages
get the same configuration error. Something about
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Owc. If I restart IIS Admin
again the other aspx pages work but reporting services
does not.
What is going on here?
Can't Reporting Services and other .NET pages co-exist?
Please help.
-Marciaapplications can co-exist, but not in the same virtual folder.
maybe you can try to create a new application pool dedicated to reporting
services. (this is required when installing reporting services and
sharepoint on the same server)
I've already installed RS on some computer and I never get any error.
What is the content of your web.config files? (under the RS folders and un
der parent folder)
"Marcia Gorby" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message
de news:5ffc01c48174$eb0e7840$a401280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I had trouble getting reporting services going. I would
> get the configuration error. If I restart the IIS Admin
> the reporting services works fine but my other aspx pages
> get the same configuration error. Something about
> Microsoft.Office.Interop.Owc. If I restart IIS Admin
> again the other aspx pages work but reporting services
> does not.
> What is going on here?
> Can't Reporting Services and other .NET pages co-exist?
> Please help.
> -Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment