Friday, March 30, 2012

Reporting Services Add In

I am attempting to set up SharePoint and Reporting Services to run in
Integrated mode. I have successfully in stalled MOSS 2007 and Reporting
Services. I've installed SP2 for SQL Server and configured Reporting Services
to run in Integrated mode.
For some reason I cannot get the Reportnig Services add on for Sharepoint to
install. It gets to the very end of the installation and then performs a
rollback. I'm logged on as an Administrator. My user is also a farm
administrator. All the prereq's are installed.
The ONLY error I find in Even Viewer is the generic 11708 "failed to
install" error.
Has anyone else encountered this? If so, how did you resolve the issue?
Thanks!Check the log file at:
C:\Documents and Settings\[username]]\Local Settings\Temp\RS_SP_0.log
"A. Robinson" <ARobinson@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:2F9CDC1A-35C4-47D6-A81B-40594AA9A9F6@.microsoft.com...
>I am attempting to set up SharePoint and Reporting Services to run in
> Integrated mode. I have successfully in stalled MOSS 2007 and Reporting
> Services. I've installed SP2 for SQL Server and configured Reporting
> Services
> to run in Integrated mode.
> For some reason I cannot get the Reportnig Services add on for Sharepoint
> to
> install. It gets to the very end of the installation and then performs a
> rollback. I'm logged on as an Administrator. My user is also a farm
> administrator. All the prereq's are installed.
> The ONLY error I find in Even Viewer is the generic 11708 "failed to
> install" error.
> Has anyone else encountered this? If so, how did you resolve the issue?
> Thanks!
>

No comments:

Post a Comment