Monday, March 26, 2012

Reporting Services 2005 Access Issue

Hi Everyone,

I've set all SQL services to run using a domain account which is a local administrator, I am able to view reports on the server but when someone from client machine connects to the server it prompts for user id and password and doesn't like unless I give a local server user who is also a local admin on box.

The app pools are also running using a domain a/c which is local admin but even we can't access reports even if I enter this ID from client machine. It is asking for a server user who is also an admin. I went ahead and added all domain users to the browser group but still no success.

The other problem I've is the link to report sent by Subscriptions service is broken, when I click on it I get a page not found error. How can we fix this?

Any help would be good.

Regards,

Sumit

Hey Sumit,

You might want to make sure you have 'Integrated Windows authentication' checked in Reports and ReportServer within IIS. Or you could have 'Enable anonymous access' checked.

Hope this helps.

Jarret

No comments:

Post a Comment